The Canada and Bermuda territory have identified 7 Strategic Priorities which should govern our focus and efforts in ministry and mission. Strategic Priority #6 - The Gospel and Transformation has become the responsibility and focus of the Corps Ministries department.
The Gospel and Transformation
Goal: To share the gospel, lead people to Christ and nurture them in their faith
- Provide evangelism training and resources that empower Salvationists and others to share their faith
- Adapt outreach methods to best reach people for Christ
- Encourage ministry units to work and witness outside of their buildings to bring hope to their communities
- Embrace cultural diversity with sensitivity and openness
- Care for all creation as an act of worship to God
- Create diverse opportunities for worship grounded in Salvation Army doctrine and practice
- Celebrate stories of transformation and new life in Christ
|Children's Decision Pamphlets|
- Statistical Analysis
- Annual Reviews
- Community Care Ministries
- Men's Ministries
- Family Services
- CMD News
- What's New in Evangelism
- Review Information and Results
- Candidates Blog
- Free CFS Webinar Series
- Public Affairs News
- Women's Ministry Blog
- Leadership Development Blog
- 100 Days of Prayer & Scripture
- 100 Days Posts
- COVID-19 Updates and Resources
- Spiritual Life Blog
- Newsletter COVID
- Ethics Centre Blog
- Bandmaster's Blog
Feb16ThuReach out to your community! February 16, 2017 by Corps Ministries
The "Gospel & Transformation" (evangelism) is one of our Territory's 7 strategic priorities under the banner of "Mobilize". This year we are placing renewed emphasis and high priority on soul saving and Kingdom building!
- Filed Under:
- Ministry Resources
The first action step towards this strategic priority will be an all out involvement in the Global Alpha Campaign // September 2016. This nation wide campaign will feature Bear Grylls, the face of outdoor survival and adventure who has 1.5 billion fans worldwide. He will be sharing his journey of faith on Alpha in a way that the world has never seen before. He has kindly gifted Alpha with the use of his image and story for the campaign over 12 months starting September 1, 2016.
Check out this website: invitecanada.ca and register your region, and/or your corps to host an Alpha campaign in the coming year.
Along with Bear Grylls, the Corps Ministries Department and Alpha Canada will be providing a variety of additional supports for you and your campaign. Regional Alpha Directors will be available in each province to meet with local corps and leaders. Zoom conference teaching sessions will be hosted by the Corps Ministries Secretary and Shaila Visser, the National Director of Alpha. Tools, resources, downloads and additional training will all be made available to those leading campaigns on the front lines.