What's New in Evangelism
Corps MinistriesView RSS Feed
- Statistical Analysis
- Annual Reviews
- Community Care Ministries
- Men's Ministries
- Family Services
- CMD News
- Review Information and Results
- Candidates Blog
- Free CFS Webinar Series
- Public Affairs News
- Women's Ministry Blog
- Leadership Development Blog
- 100 Days of Prayer & Scripture
- 100 Days Posts
- COVID-19 Updates and Resources
- Spiritual Life Blog
- Newsletter COVID
- Ethics Centre Blog
- Bandmaster's Blog
Apr18TueKeep them coming back! April 18, 2017 by Corps Ministries
Here are 5 easy things you can do, to increase the probability of having guests return again sooner!
- Filed Under:
- Ministry Resources
1. Make sure you have greeters with name tags at your door, to welcome people, and give assistance as needed.
2. Advertise your upcoming sermon series, special community or fellowship events, Easter, special Mother's Day service, Canada Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and fundraisers - either in your printed material or from the pulpit. Remember to use inclusive language.
3. Prepare a slide, series of slides, or printed handout to promote upcoming events. Make sure you include your contact information, website or facebook address!
4. Use a visitor card system or have your greeter personally introduce visitors to the pastor and collect contact info. This gives you even greater opportunity to follow up later. But, don't use them and NOT follow up!
5. Place key people at the door as people leave, to recognize and intentionally speak with every visitor/guest. Provide a handout as they go, with information and contact numbers.