Welcome to the Editorial Department of The Salvation Army Canada and Bermuda Territory. We produce three publications:
- Salvationist. A bimonthly news magazine that informs readers about the mission and ministry of the Army in Canada, Bermuda and around the world.
- Faith & Friends. A bimonthly outreach magazine that shows Christ at work in the lives of real people and provides spiritual resources for those who are new to the Christian faith.
- Just for Kids. A weekly activity sheet for children ages 5-12 that contains Bible stories, puzzles, games and information about The Salvation Army.
The Editorial Department also produces a podcast and publishes books by Salvation Army authors under the Triumph Publishing brand. These books cover topics such as Salvation Army history, ethics, Bible teaching, theology and doctrines.
In addition to the Salvationist.ca website, the Editorial Department also administers four social media channels:
- Facebook: facebook.com/salvationistmagazine
- Twitter: twitter.com/salvationist
- Instagram: instagram.com/salvationistmagazine
- YouTube: youtube.com/salvationistmagazine
Feel free to browse our back issues, writer’s guidelines and advertising rates online.
Subscriptions are available here. Subscribe to our free weekly enewsletter here.
- Salvationist Magazine Back Issues
- Faith and Friends
- Just for Kids
- Free Newsletter
- Subscribe Today
- Advertising Rate Card
- Writer's Guidelines
- Magazine Outreach
- Triumph Publishing