- International Positional Statement on Racism (English)
- International Positional Statement on Racism (French)
- International Positional Statement on Sexism (English)
- "Ending Exploitation: Know the warning signs."
- "Man Up! Three ways men can fight sexism"
- "Reckoning With #ChurchToo: We are not immune from sexual harassment and abuse"
- "Ethically Speaking: Sexual ethics in the church, what pastors need to watch for and the #MeToo campaign"
Gender and Sexuality
- International Positional Statement on Pornography
- "Hooked on Porn: For those who want to stop, there is help"
- Link to the Human Sexuality and Christian Ethics study and conversation ad:
- Faith-Based Facilitation and Sexual Relationships - Coming Soon!
- International Positional Statement on Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide
- "Dying with Dignity: When people wish to end their lives, should it be
legal for physicians to assist them?"
- "The Right to Die: An elderly British couple's suicide pact raises
troubling questions about euthanasia"
- International Positional Statement on Alcohol in Society
- International Positional Statement on Gambling
- Alcohol and Abstinence: What's wrong with social drinking? Does The Salvation Army's teetotalling stance make sense?
- International Positional Statement on Caring for the Environment
- "The Earth is the Lord's: Pope Francis Reminds Us to Take Care
of Our Common Home"
- "Ethical Eating: What does our gluttony cost others?"
- "In the Pipeline: Economy or environment? How should Christians
respond to the Kinder Morgan expansion?"
- International Positional Statement on Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking English French
- The Salvation Army International Day of Prayer for Victims of Human Trafficking
- New Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Website Coming Soon!
Poverty and Economic Justice
- "Borrowing Trouble: Are payday loans ethical?"
- "The Bottom Line: Could a guaranteed minimum income help lift
people out of poverty?"
- "Factory Recall: Who's to blame when the demand for cheap clothing
costs workers in the developing world their lives?"
- "No Room at the Inn? During the frigid winter months, the homeless
die of exposure on our streets. Should they be forced into shelter?"
Refugees and Asylum Seekers
- International Positional Statement on Refugees and Asylum Seekers
- Global Interactive Summit
- "On Home Ground: Seeing past differences to welcome refugees."
Disability and Accessibility
- International Positional Statement on Disabilities
Health Care and Bioethics
- International Positional Statement on Abortion
- International Positional Statement on Euthanasia and Assisted
- "Humanity 2.0: What are the ethical implications of gene editing
- "Is it in You to Give? Organ donation raises difficult questions"
Power and Politics
- International Positional Statement on The Salvation Army and the State
- International Positional Statement on the Use of Power
- "A Force to be Reckoned With: Awakening to a new hero in Star Wars."
- "Up in Arms: Violent crime is an increasing problem, but the issue of gun control
raises tensions on both sides of the border."
- "Would Jesus have Voted?"
Science and Technology
- "Big Brother or Big Tech: What are the consequences of a data-driven world?"
- "Eight is Enough: The birth of octuplets raises new questions about high-risk multiple pregnancies"
- "Erasing Memories: Will scientists one day be able to wipe out a person's painful past?"
- "Life on Mars: What can we learn about being human from a movie set in outer space?"
- "Monkey Business: It's been 150 years since Darwin published On the Origin of Species. His theory of evolution still deeply divides Christians"
- "The Next Industrial Revolution: How do we protect people from the impact of advances in technology?"