Currently, we are not accepting reservations for the Conference Centre.
If you would like to book one of our cottages please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I book?
When can I check-in/check-out?
- Check-in begins at 3 p.m. as rooms/cottages become available. On the day of departure, keys must be returned no later than 10 a.m. to avoid late check-out fees.
Do you allow pets?
- We are a pet-free centre. Please call regarding service animals.
Can you smoke on the facility?
- You are only allowed to smoke in designated smoking areas. Non-prescription or illegal drugs are prohibited.
Can I bring my own alcoholic beverages for events?
- In keeping with Salvation Army standards, we are an alcohol-free facility.
Is there parking available?
- During the summer, one parking permit is included with your cottage rental. Additional parking permits are availalbe for purchase: $25 daily or $75 weekly.
Is there Wi-Fi?
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available; login details can be obtained at the front desk.