Due to COVID-19, Jackson's Point Conference Centre will be closed until further notice.
1. How do I book?
2. When can I check-in/check-out?
- Check-in begins at 3 p.m. as rooms/cottages become available. On the day of departure, keys must be returned no later than 10 a.m. to avoid late check-out fees.
3. Do you have seasonal discounts?
- Yes! We offer off-season discounts. Please check out Deals and Packages .
4. What is the maximum capacity for guests staying at the conference centre?
- We can accommodate up to 148 people in our conference centre rooms. Cedar Lodge. which can accommodate up to 30 guests, is also available for rental.
5. Do you provide meals?
- Yes. Meal packages are included in all group bookings for 25 or more people. The meal package includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please contact our office for more details on the pricing.
6. Do you accommodate for dietary restrictions?
- We accommodate for gluten-free, vegetarian, lactose-free and allergy dietary restrictions.
7. Are linens and towels included?
- Complimentary linens and towels are included in the conference centre and Cedar Lodge. Linens and towels can be rented for $50/week for use in the cottages. You are welcome to bring your own to reduce costs.
8. Do you allow pets?
- We are a pet-free retreat centre.
9. Can you smoke on the facility?
- You are only allowed to smoke in designated smoking areas. Non-prescription or illegal drugs are prohibited.
10. Can I bring my own alcoholic beverages for events?
- In keeping with Salvation Army standards, we are an alcohol-free facility.
- Yes, we offer day retreats with exclusive use of meeting rooms. Please check our Meeting Rooms page for more information.
12. Is there parking available?
- During the summer, one parking permit is included with your cottage or room rental. Additional parking permits are availalbe for purchase: $25 daily or $75 weekly.
13. Is there Wi-Fi?
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available; login details can be obtained at the front desk.