Foundational Leadership Certification
The Foundational Leadership Certification (FLC) teaches you essential leadership skills like providing feedback and working through difficult interactions. The program is self-directed so you can take it at your own pace, whether that’s over the course of one year or three.
The core modules cover basic leadership skills:
- Leading People
- Difficult Interactions
- Feedback Essentials
- Performance Appraisal
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Meet with your manager/supervisor to see if this certification is right for you.
- Register for one of our upcoming cohorts. Winter 2024 Cohort registration opens January 2, 2024.
- Watch the FLC Orientation Workshop.
- Plan your schedule and complete online courses.
- Register for and attend the appropriate Leadership Cafés.
- Complete the program and earn your Digital Badge for FLC!