Toronto Harbour Light Immigration and Refugee Services (IRS)
Toronto Harbour Light IRS strives to incorporate MSHTR work into their daily operations and programming for immigrants, refugees, newcomers, and participants of the Temporary Foreign Workers Program. This includes:
- Assisting victims and survivors in their application for their Temporary Resident Permits.
- Assisting victims and survivors in the gathering of documentation and filling out of forms.
- Assisting victims and survivors in applying for lost passports and other forms of personal identification.
- Distributing MSHT information to clients to bring awareness and education.
- Providing spiritual and pastoral care to victims and survivors.
(416) 682 2491
Regional Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Response Advocate:
Captain Angelica Hernandez – ONT-MSHT@salvationarmy.ca
To find out more information about our programming, visit our website at: