Annual events can be a great way to create healthy rhythm in your Women's Ministries. Remember to keep them fresh and exciting, even if you do them year after year!
Some annual events celebrated by The Salvation Army Women's Ministries in Canada include:
- International Women's Day
- International Day of the Girl
- Annual Day of Prayer for Victims of Human Trafficking
- Supporting the Territorial Project
- World Day of Prayer
- Women's Ministries Promotion Week
You can find resources and inspiration for your annual events here.