Saturday August 27 - Thursday September 1
Guelph Bible Conference Centre
Ages 16 - 30
$350 Early Bird (until August 1)
$400 (after August 1)
Registration deadline: Friday, August 12th
FORMS AND INFO
- This year, auditions will be pre-recorded and submitted ahead of camp. You must upload your auditions by August 15th. Click the buttons below for music and instructions on how to record and submit your auditions.
- High Key Vocal Track
- Low Key Vocal Track
- Cornet Audition Example
- Horn Audition Example
- Trombone Audition Example
- Euph/Baritone Audition Example
- Tuba Audition Example
Click the button below to download the elective form.
- If you require transportation from Pearson to Guelph Bible Conference Centre, please select the Transportation Fee in the Merchandise section of your registration. The fee is $25.
- There will be ONE bus departing on Saturday, August 27 from Pearson to Guelph Bible Conference Centre. The bus will depart promptly at 3:00PM. If this option does not work within your schedule, you will need to make your own arrangements to get to Guelph. As always, please get in touch with us if you have any concerns.
WAIVER FOR UNDER 18
- If you are under the age of 18, you are required to have your parent or guardian sign a waiver. You will not be permitted to attend camp without having your waiver submitted. During your registration, you will be asked to upload the form so please have it ready. Click the button below to download the form.
- Under 18 Waiver
A total of 50 travel subsidies are available to active Salvationists in Canada & Bermuda (travelling from outside Ontario and Quebec) on a first-come basis. Valid flight invoices are required. Email the form and flight invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the button below to download the form.
CORPS OFFICER ENDORSEMENT
- All students must be endorsed to attend camp by their corps officer. Your CO should send the completed form directly to email@example.com. Click the button below to download the form.
- CO Endorsement