CALL & COMMITMENT 2024
God’s faithfulness endures.
Anchor Verse – Psalm 100
Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth! Worship the Lord with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy. Acknowledge that the Lord is God! He made us, and we are his. We are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation.
- We are called to worship Him. Call and Commitment month is a time to celebrate and worship God for all that He is and all that He has done.
- We are his people. He has created us to be in relationship with Him and He calls us first and foremost to Himself. We are the sheep in His pasture.
- God’s unfailing love and faithfulness continues from generation to generation.
- God is unchanging in His nature, true to His word, has promised salvation to His people and will keep His promises.
Here are the resources you can expect as you plan for Call and Commitment Month
- Recorded Sermon
- Follow-up Sermon questions
- Sermon outline on God’s faithfulness throughout the generations
- Call to worship
- Children’s time
- Song Suggestions
- Responsive reading
- Commitment time script and response cards
- Suggested Testimony time activity
- Poem by Paul David Tripp - Goodness
Devotional/Bible Study Material.
- Writing your spiritual autobiography resource
- Personal Soul Retreat
- Prayer stations
- 28 Day Prayer Calendar
- Contemplative Scripture Cards
- Senior Youth/Young Adults standalone bible study
Print and Digital Media.
- Bulletin inserts
- Spotify worship playlist
- YouTube videos playlist
- Blank assets – Bulletin cover, blank slide
- Social media assets