The Canada and Bermuda territory have identified 7 Strategic Priorities which should govern our focus and efforts in ministry and mission. Strategic Priority #7 - Discipleship is a high priority in the Corps Ministries department.
Goal: To encourage Salvationists to develop their relationships with God and express their faith through acts of service
- Equip Salvationists to actively serve their communities in mission
- Develop Salvation Army-specific discipleship resources
- Ensure that every ministry unit offers programs and resources for Christian education (e.g. Bible studies, small groups, Faith & Friends magazine, etc.)
- Increase enrolment of senior soldiers and junior soldiers
- Emphasize mentoring relationships
|Prayer Resources||Bible Studies||Responsive Readings|
Corps MinistriesView RSS Feed
May26FriCROSSzone CROSStraining material May 26, 2017 by Corps MinistriesCROSSzone, CROSStraining material.
These teen discipleship units provide biblical studies in a classroom setting...
May25ThuMonthly resources. May 25, 2017 by Corps MinistriesMonthly resources.
Find out more about CALLING THE COURAGEOUS and download monthly resources.
May25ThuSoldiership Training May 25, 2017 by Corps Ministries
Soldiership Training Material.This colourful resource was published in the Australia Southern Territory and is shared with our territory with minimal edits...
Apr24MonGet the APP for your device. April 24, 2017 by Corps MinistriesGet the APP for your device.
IHQ has recently released an APP for TWWM.
This "oneArmy" App helps us each in taking a spiritual, social, missional and international approach to the Whole World Mobilising movement.
Jan25WedCelebrate new soldiers January 25, 2017 by Darlene StoopsNew enrolment celebration video.
January 12, 2017 by Corps MinistriesBulletin Cover, Renewal Cards