Anger Management: Tools for parents to help their children cope with the stresses - and possible anger - experienced during social distancing, based on principles from our Red Cap and TASK anger management programs for kids and teens
- Tips for Parents - Helping Children Manage Their Anger
- Children (Red Cap) Activities.PDF *NEWLY UPDATED*
- Teens (TASK) Activities.PDF *NEWLY UPDATED*
Setting the Family Table Resource: Twelve family table devotions designed to help families align their homes around a CHRIST-centred, OTHERS-focused filter. Setting the Family Table serves as a primer for the whole family, and challenges families to take the next steps in their discipleship journey together.
Story and Worship Experiences: Weekly video presentations that go along with our current First Look and 252 Kids curriculum. You can distribute this week’s presentations to families using this shareable link:
- Parent Cues for Story and Worship Experiences [NEW FORMAT]: Easy-to-use guides with fun activities and discussion prompts, so families can review the video presentations and talk about what to do with what they’ve learned. May Week 4
- Elementary God Time Cards: Devotionals kids can do that will reinforce the content in the weekly video presentations. May Week 4
- Preschool Place Mats: This printable place mat is designed to sit on the table all month long. These give parents easy access to this month’s bottom line as well as questions to ask each week and hand motions to the Bible verse. May
Ready to Serve: These are modules from our Ready to Serve discipleship program. Each week’s material includes a PowerPoint slide show with the video clips from the RTS Command Centre and a PDF file with the mission (lesson) material for you to prepare and use at home with your recruits (your children).
"Making the Best Choices" Module: [HERE]
"Who is this Jesus?" Module: [HERE]
"Faith Heroes" Module: [HERE]
Crisis Conversation Guides: Use these guides to have a conversation with your child or teen and help them navigate tough situations.[HERE]
Partners In Mission Children's Time: This time of year our focus in worship often turns to our partner territories across the globe. While we are at home we can still take time to remember those around the world. The following resources are available:
Click [HERE] for activities and object lessons you can share at home with your family.
Click [HERE] to visit the World Missions PIM videos and resources.