Advanced Leadership Certification
Have you completed the Foundational Leadership Certification? Are you ready to take your leadership capabilities to the next level with the Advanced Leadership Certification (ALC)?
ALC builds on the initial work you’ve done in the Foundational Leadership Certification to give you a well-rounded leadership education. If you qualify for the ALC, you will be challenged to deepen your knowledge of impactful leadership through topics like change management and strategic thinking. The program is self-directed so you can take at your own pace, whether that’s over one year or three.
Applications for our next cohort open on April 2, 2024.
Includes the following modules and more:
This Advanced Leadership track provides you with a range of hands-on learning opportunities. Candidates will receive online facilitation training, have the opportunitie to facilitate leadership cafés, and create their own on-the-job action plans.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Meet the eligibility criteria
- Complete the Foundational Leadership Certification
- Complete two years in a full-time role with TSA
- Talk to your supervisor and get their approval to take ALC
- Apply for the Spring 2024 Cohort (Applications open Tuesday, April 2, 2024).
- Attend the ALC Orientation Workshop
- Plan, schedule and complete 10 required courses and 2 elective courses.
- Register for and attend three leadership cafés.
- Attend an Online Facilitation Workshop.
- Apply your new knowledge in your day-to-day work by completing an On-The-Job Action Plan.
- Receive your Digital Badge for ALC!