Commissioners Floyd and Tracey Tidd invite you to join them for a Territorial Day of Prayer recognizing the one year anniversary of the World Health Organization’s declaration of a global pandemic. On March 11, 2021, we will join together in prayer across the territory to pray for:
- Frontline workers
- Those who are ill
- Those who have lost loved ones
- The vaccine to be distributed efficiently
- Those who have lost employment and are experiencing financial strain
- Government leaders in their decision-making
- Teachers, students and parents
- That God would meet every need of our officers, soldiers and church members
- Those struggling with mental health concerns
- Residents and caregivers in long-term care facilities
- Safety for all in the days that lie ahead
- That God would bring comfort, healing, hope and restoration
As we look to spend the day in prayer all across our territory, we would invite you to commit to an hour or more of prayer on March 11 between 8am-8pm in your timezone. You can do this using the registration form below. Feel free to also access the prayer resources below to guide you as you pray.
We would also invite you to join us on March 11 from 5-6:30pm EST for Together in Prayer: a live territorial prayer event on zoom. We are praying that this prayer time together will bring a deep sense of unity as we gather. Click HERE for the link to join the service.
May God bless us as we prepare our hearts for this significant day of prayer.