Pornography and the Demand
February 22, 2022, 11 a.m. (PST) / 1 p.m. (CMT) / 2 p.m. (EST)
Is pornography and human trafficking two separate entities or is there a connection between them? This webinar will explore this further by focusing on:
- How pornography is defined as commercial sex for mass consumption
- How pornography feeds the demand side of modern slavery and human trafficking
- How pornography contributes to the sexual exploitation of children
- How pornography increases and produces a drive for more victims
- How pornography is harmful in three ways that affects the brain, heart, and the world.
Rev. Jean Morgan, M.S., M.A.
Jean Morgan is Pastor of Westminster Christian Assembly, Westminster, California, USA. He is also the Administrator for a non-profit foundation called Lydia Today, dba Live2free. The motto of Live2free is “Just Choices Change Lives.” While serving as a missionary in Greece, Jean, and his wife, Dr. Sandra Morgan, became aware of the problem of human trafficking; thus, the foundation.
Jean serves as a Community Educator for Live2free by bringing awareness of the effect that pornography has upon individuals involved in using it. In 2020, Jean received his Masters Degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from Vanguard University and his Masters Degree in Bible and Theology from the Continental Theological Seminary (Belgium) in 2005. As part of the U.S. Navy, Jean did overseas duty in Rota, Spain and was honorable discharged in 1975.