- Statistical Analysis
- Annual Reviews
- Community Care Ministries
- Men's Ministries
- Family Services
- CMD News
- What's New in Evangelism
- Review Information and Results
- Candidates Blog
- Free CFS Webinar Series
- Public Affairs News
- Leadership Development Blog
- 100 Days of Prayer & Scripture
- 100 Days Posts
- COVID-19 Updates and Resources
- Spiritual Life Blog
- Newsletter COVID
- Ethics Centre Blog
- Bandmaster's Blog
Jan1WedPersonal reflection questions for 2020 January 1, 2020 Captain Laura Van Schaick
The New Year can be a wonderful time to reflect on the goodness of God, and to consider the direction of our lives.
God wants us to be intentional about how we live.
The theme for Women’s Ministries in 2020 internationally is “Take Time to be Holy.” In the Canada and Bermuda Territory, we are encouraging women to “Look Into His Holiness” and then seek to reflect this holiness in their own lives.
To get you started, here are 6 questions to prayerfully consider as we begin 2020. So grab your journal and a pen, find a quiet space, and seek the Spirit’s guidance as you consider these questions:
1. In which area of your spiritual life would you most like to grow?
2. In which spiritual discipline do you want to make progress this year? What will you do about it?
3. What is the most helpful way you could strengthen your church this year?
4. Whose salvation will you pray for this year?
5. How can you better love others this year?
6. Who will you look to for spiritual support this year?