Welcome to the Editorial Department of The Salvation Army Canada and Bermuda Territory. We produce four publications:
- Salvationist. A monthly news magazine that informs readers about the mission and ministry of the Army in Canada, Bermuda and around the world.
- Faith & Friends. A monthly outreach magazine that shows Christ at work in the lives of real people and provides spiritual resources for those who are new to the Christian faith.
- Just for Kids. A weekly activity sheet for children ages 5-12 that contains Bible stories, puzzles, games and information about The Salvation Army.
The Editorial Department also publishes books by Salvation Army authors under the Triumph Publishing brand. These books cover topics such as Salvation Army history, ethics, Bible teaching, theology and doctrines.
In addition to the Salvationist.ca website, the Editorial Department also administers four social media channels:
- Facebook: facebook.com/salvationistmagazine
- Twitter: twitter.com/salvationist
- Instagram: instagram.com/salvationistmagazine
- YouTube: youtube.com/salvationistmagazine
Feel free to browse our back issues, writer's guidelines, advertising rates and promotional materials online.
Subscriptions are available here.