The Salvation Army's International Development
International Development Ambassador Program
The Salvation Army International Development Department is pleased to offer a new program aimed at high school-aged youth and young adults in the Canada and Bermuda Territory. Through our Ambassador Program, there are a variety of ways to become involved in the international work of The Salvation Army. Through this program, we aim to mobilize young people for international mission work, as well as to guide them in leadership development and discipleship. Every month, opportunities and resources will be sent out by email.
- Be an advocate for global issues by sharing information on social media.
- Do a presentation at your school or church.
- Do a fundraiser at school or church for one of our programs or projects, such as Partners in Mission, Gifts of Hope, or Brighter Futures.
- Learn about global issues and key topics such as education, health, nutrition, gender equality, sustainability, food security, income generation, emergency response, etc.
- Take part in training modules on fundraising, leadership, and key issues as available.
- Have the chance to connect with other Salvation Army territories around the world.
- Learn more about the Sustainable Development Goals and how you can participate.
- Be the first to know about special volunteer opportunities.
- Be part of a short-term mission team.
Questions? Contact Robyn.Goodyear@salvationarmy.ca for more information.